Thursday 14 March 2013

Tom Yummy




Mommy wow! I vlogged for the first time now. This weeks dinner was Asian inspired again and it was soup because it was a cold, damp, rainy day. This sweet and spicy soup is great this time of year because its has all of the ingredients that ward off colds, spice from chiles, garlic, onion and broth. 

It doesn't normally call for noodles but I added rice vermicelli noodles to make it a bit more filling.

Warm up your heart and feet and find the recipe here.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about Asian-style soups but I could eat them every day of my life and never get tired of them. I hope you saved me some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable and this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your vlog Carly! I felt like I was really watching a cooking show!

    ReplyDelete